Welcome to Chuck & Joe’s. Our mission is simple: to help. As young men in recovery, we completely understand the value of being in a safe, comfortable, sober environment. We want to provide that environment while keeping the focus on what we have found to be an overwhelmingly important part of our own sobriety: enjoying life.
Both of our homes provides a safe and comfortable environment for men in recovery to grow into their sober lives. In addition to support and fellowship, clients will be provided with the following:
- All furniture and appliances
- In house drug screening
- Cable tv and wifi
- Two of our homes have full size beds. All have spacious bedrooms
- In house manager
- Meditation room and large back yard
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry room
- General household supplies (including laundry detergent, coffee)
- Located near bus routes and employment
Near North Lamar and Rundberg Lane, two blocks from a bus route into town.
South House off William Cannon
Conveniently located off William Cannon and S 1st Street. Cherry Creek is very close by, along with a new HEB, gym, and easy access to downtown Austin.
South House off Slaughter
Conveniently located off Slaughter just East of I35. It is also near bus routes and employment and just 7 miles south of do
For additional information, contact:
Charlie Moffet | (785) 691-6433 | email@example.com